• Create your form in LinkedIn
• Create your campaign in Convertr
• Create a form within your Convertr campaign
• Assign a publisher to your Convertr campaign for clear lead attribution
In your account, click 'Connections' in the subnavigation.
Click 'Add Connection' to begin the connection setup process.
Complete all fields to setup your connection.
• Sponsored Account – The account you would like to connect within LinkedIn.
• Linkedin Form – The form you are using on LinkedIn to capture the lead data.
• Campaign – The associated campaign within Convertr.
• Publisher – The associated publisher leads will be attributed to within the Convertr campaign.
• Form – The form you are using within your connected Convertr campaign.
• Link ID – The link you are using within your connected Convertr campaign.
Click 'Save' to connect your LinkedIn campaign to a Convertr campaign.
Test the integration by submitting a test lead before going live.
Within the LinkedIn campaign ad management screen, select the '...' button on the right, then select to 'preview' the ad. Within the preview module, submit a test lead and you should see the submitted information within the Convertr platform shortly.
Note: If you need to do multiple tests, you will need to delete the original test lead, flag it as a 'test' lead or use a different email address.