We’re delighted to announce that Emma Bowkett has been named the 2019 Developing Entrepreneur winner by the judges during the annual UK Enterprise Awards. The UK Enterprise Awards took place June 25th in London, celebrating some of the most succes
Hopefully Convertr’s winning streak will be set to continue after the announcement that we are finalists in the Use of Email category at the Dadi Awards 2014.
A full list of the nominations can be seen at the Dadi Awards site – dadiawards.com.
The award entry from Convertr used the work that we did with Fiat Group on a focused Jeep Email Campaign.
Emma Bowkett, Convertr’s CEO said:
“I am so pleased about the nomination and so proud of the team we have here. We know the work that we are doing with clients is consistently high quality and delivers significant improvements within their organisations but it means a lot when the judges, who are considered experts in our industry, acknowledge it too.”
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 1st October at the Park Plaza, Westminster so we will keep our fingers crossed that we have done enough to impress.
- Automating Processes, What's it Worth?
- Global Forms Management: Centralised forms, Simplified processes.
- Convertr Connect: Strengthening Platform Connections Between Data Providers and Receivers
- MarTech ROI. Can You Measure It?
- Report Builder: Putting the Power of Reporting at Your Fingertips.