What is Manual Data Processing in Spreadsheets Costing You?
Many companies still rely on manual data processing in Excel to ensure high-quality customer data — removing duplicates, updating formatting, correcting errors, mapping fields and more. While not initially concerning, these processes open the door to compliance risks, human error, low productivity, and missed opportunities.
With a simple CSV import, Convertr’s platform automates even the most complex of data rules. Filtering out bad data. Enhancing and standardizing valuable customer profiles. And delivering them in real-time directly to your tech stack.
- Process large event attendee lists or lead files in minutes vs days
- Move to 24/7 lead delivery by removing manual tasks done during business hours
- Restrict data access to improve compliance and data security
- Scale-up data volumes without significant staff increase
- Focus teams on strategic tasks instead of basic data processing
Optimize for Data Quality
Don’t spend hours deduping and doing manual QA in spreadsheets. Set your data quality standards once, import your files and instantly deliver accurate, high-value customer profiles.
Align Data to Your Exact Requirements
Ensure your data is compatible with your tech stack requirements, following proper formatting and aligning with pre-set categories.
Score & Route Data to the Right Place
Whether you need to deliver leads to marketing automation, a sales CRM or an analytics platform, Convertr can map and securely route your data to each platform.