What is Manual Data Processing in Spreadsheets Costing You?
Many companies still rely on manual data processing in Excel to ensure high-quality customer data — removing duplicates, updating formatting, correcting errors, mapping fields and more. While not initially concerning, these processes open the door to compliance risks, human error, low productivity, and missed opportunities.
With a simple CSV import, Convertr's platform automates even the most complex of data rules. Filtering out bad data. Enhancing and standardizing valuable customer profiles. And delivering them in real-time directly to your tech stack.
- Process large event attendee lists or lead files in minutes vs days
- Move to 24/7 lead delivery by removing manual tasks done during business hours
- Restrict data access to improve compliance and data security
- Scale-up data volumes without significant staff increase
- Focus teams on strategic tasks instead of basic data processing
Optimize for Data Quality
Don't spend hours de-duping and doing manual QA in spreadsheets. Set your data quality standards once, import your files and instantly deliver accurate, high-value customer profiles.
Align Data to Your Exact Requirements
Ensure your data is compatible with your tech stack requirements, following proper formatting and aligning with pre-set categories.
Score & Route Data to the Right Place
Whether you need to deliver leads to marketing automation, a sales CRM or an analytics platform, Convertr can map and securely route your data to each platform.