Convertr is looking for a Senior SaaS Account Executive who is responsible for driving our customer growth initiatives within an assigned territory. We need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach and a successful track record selling enterprise SaaS. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue, new logo acquisition and customer retention, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Develop and nurture relationships within accounts in your territory.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into existing accounts.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation.
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts.
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
- 3+ years’ experience selling SaaS solutions to VP-level executives.
- 5+ years total selling experience.
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Consistently deliver on 6+ figure deals.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques.
- Validated quota achiever (top quartile in your company).
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-selling experience a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
Working with us means
You will be joining a high growth fast moving company working with enterprise global brands whilst enjoying every moment with a sociable team from all over the world, also including the below:
- Generous holiday package.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Free 24/7 wellbeing support for all our team.
- Flexibility – Enjoy a varied mix of office and home-based working.
- Office – Newly renovated impressive office based across 5 floors in the heart of London / Fantastic shared office space in US.
- Socials - Regular team social events where you will be guaranteed to have a good time!
- Pension including employer contributions / 401k Options available.
Compliance, Policies & Training
Convertr is ISO270001 certified which means we hold a certificate on our internal standards on information security which we are audited on annually. Therefore, compliance and policies are key to the running of Convertr and we need to ensure that the team comply to the standard of security at all times. You will receive annual training on data compliance, GDPR, CCPA and data handling as well as regular internal meetings throughout the year to highlight the importance of compliance within our day to day workflows.
It is company policy that all applicants must be able to provide documentary evidence of your right to work status in the UK at interview stage.