We're looking for an experienced Senior Content Writer to join our growing team in Denver, Colorado. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with experience in the B2B SaaS space and have a knack for turning complex ideas into simple, engaging stories. This role will report into the Director of Marketing and play an integral part in developing our thought leadership strategy and help influence and execute our long-term marketing strategy.
- Colorado (Denver preferred for both office attendance and WFH days)
- California (remote)
- New York (remote)
What you will do
- Develop and manage our editorial calendar based on upcoming product roadmap, target audience interests, and marketing / sales priorities.
- Write original content including industry articles, whitepapers, blog posts, sales collateral, web content, emails, case studies, press releases and campaign assets.
- Create and manage customer newsletter.
- Schedule social media posts.
- Assist with all PR activities.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers' needs.
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- Review and update published content as needed.
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- BA/BS in Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years of applicable experience.
- Experience within enterprise SaaS, startups, B2B or marketing technology.
- Ability to convert technical-speak into simple customer language.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Portfolio of applicable writing samples. Writing assignment may be required.
- Experience in WordPress, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Hootsuite or equivalent a plus.
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools.
- Experience sourcing and managing freelance writers a plus.
Working with Convertr
You will be joining a high growth fast moving company working with enterprise global brands whilst enjoying every moment with a sociable team from all over the world, also including:
- Employee Assistance Programme - Free 24/7 wellbeing support for all our team.
- Flexibility – Enjoy a hybrid mix of office and home-based working.
- Socials - Regular team social events where you will be guaranteed to have a good time!
- 401k Options available and excellent health care package.
Compliance, Policies & Training
Convertr is ISO270001 certified which means we hold a certificate on our internal standards on information security which we are audited on annually. Therefore, compliance and policies are key to the running of Convertr and we need to ensure that the team comply to the standard of security at all times. You will receive annual training on data compliance, GDPR and data handling as well as regular internal meetings throughout the year to highlight the importance of compliance within our day to day workflows.