We are looking for a tech savvy Campaign Account Executive to build our customer base and increase customer satisfaction through providing operational and campaign management support. As a Campaign Account Executive, you will help the marketing departments at brands and agencies to get the most from the platform, as well as working with the Customer Success team to drive adoption.
You will essentially be responsible for supporting the management of top-tier client campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, reporting and data analysis.
- Reporting to the Client Success Manager, you will be ensuring our clients meet their targets and ROI, as well as supporting the Client Success team with operational campaign tasks.
- Responsible for the scoping and setting up of multi-channel marketing campaigns for our top-tier clients according to their brief, aims and budget.
- Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders such as development, product, publisher and client base.
- Gaining approval and management of creative content for our client email marketing campaigns.
- Liaise regularly with publishers and as a result build good working relationships with them.
- Working with your Customer Success Manager to produce regular campaign reports to illustrate campaign performance and identify areas of optimisation e.g. adjusting budget, changing creative assets, editing copy.
- Support our Technical Services team with campaign & integration setups and reporting.
- Daily monitoring and management of campaign performance
- Support both clients and publishers with any questions that arise.
- 1-2+ years in Digital Marketing, Account Management, or a similar customer-facing role.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to optimise campaigns and drive engagement.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services).
- Experience in the digital industry preferred.
Skills & Qualifications
- Educated to degree level, preferred subjects include Marketing, Advertising, Business Studies, Media Studies or similar.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented.
- A logical and analytical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
- Someone interested in gaining an in-depth knowledge in the digital media industry and marketing technologies.
- Self-driven and proactive nature - a bias for speed and action.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Highly organised, collaborative and attention to detail oriented.
- A clear, concise and confident communicator is important as this role involves regular telephone contact with clients and attending client meetings as the role develops.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Comfort in a scale-up environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
Working with us means
You will be joining a high growth fast moving company working with enterprise global brands whilst enjoying every moment with a sociable team from all over the world, also including the below:
- Generous holiday package.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Free 24/7 wellbeing support for all our team.
- Flexibility – Enjoy a varied mix of office and home-based working.
- Office – Newly renovated impressive office based across 5 floors in the heart of London.
- Socials - Regular team social events where you will be guaranteed to have a good time!.
- Pension including employer contributions.
Convertr is ISO270001 certified which means we hold a certificate on our internal standards on information security which we are audited on annually. Therefore, compliance and policies are key to the running of Convertr and we need to ensure that the team comply to the standard of security at all times. You will receive annual training on data compliance, GDPR and data handling as well as regular internal meetings throughout the year to highlight the importance of compliance within our day-to-day workflows.