To continue on this path of success we need an experienced Business Development Representative, working in close partnership with the rest of the global sales team to spearhead our success in the global market.
Crucially, we want people who are excited about the potential to move quickly into an Account Executive position where they can manage the entire sales cycle. The BDR role is a B2B sales role which involves presenting the Convertr solution to customers globally. This role gives you the opportunity to hone the basics of sales, and the experience you need to move into more senior roles in sales within the organisation.
The kind of person that is successful within Convertr is driven, hardworking, smart, adaptable, bold and caring. We want people who are self-motivated, keen to learn, hold themselves to high standards, want to have fun at work and have an interest in how technology is shaping modern business.
- Prospect new customers and secure virtual or in-person meetings with companies within Convertr’s key industries.
- Build revenue pipeline from a defined list of targeted accounts through a consultative approach.
- Assist in the proposal process, leveraging marketing, product, and customer success.
- Proactively document activities, meetings, and pipeline development.
- Learn the end-to-end sales cycle and become an expert in the Convertr product.
- Utilise SalesQL, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, Salesforce and other tools for prospecting and outreach to potential customers.
- Deliver on targets and present progress.
- Work closely together with Account Executives, Sales Directors, Solutions Engineers, Product and Marketing in both the UK and US teams.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, diligent, results driven and have a strong consultative approach.
Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience with B2B SaaS.
- Technology enthusiast, positively curious, and eager to learn.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, specifically in explaining technical concepts to non-technical individuals with the ability to manage client communications on all levels: technical, business, support, and product.
- Experience with sales tools such as Salesforce and SalesLoft.
- Strategic thinker, passionate about driving growth and customer relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, responsibilities and analytically minded.
- Strong negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills.
- You do not cut corners but prioritise the right things to get the job done.
- Teamwork skills are essential.
- Enjoys being challenged.
- Fluent in English.
- Agency, publisher or B2B industry knowledge is a plus.
Working with us means
You will be joining a high growth fast moving company working with enterprise global brands whilst enjoying every moment with a sociable team from all over the world, also including the below:
- Generous holiday package.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Free 24/7 wellbeing support for all our team.
- Flexibility – Enjoy a varied mix of office and home-based working.
- Office – Newly renovated impressive office based across 5 floors in the heart of London / fantastic shared office space in US.
- Socials – Regular team social events where you will be guaranteed to have a good time!
- Pension including employer contributions / 401k Options available.
Compliance, Policies & Training
Convertr is ISO270001 certified which means we hold a certificate on our internal standards on information security which we are audited on annually. Therefore, compliance and policies are key to the running of Convertr and we need to ensure that the team comply to the standard of security at all times. You will receive annual training on data compliance, GDPR, CCPA and data handling as well as regular internal meetings throughout the year to highlight the importance of compliance within our day to day workflows.
It is company policy that all applicants must be able to provide documentary evidence of your right to work status in the UK at interview stage.